Panama City is becoming one of the top shopping destinations in Latin America due to it’s central location and booming economy. Every brand in the world seems to be opening up shop in Panama and here are the best places to find them.
- Multiplaza: One of best malls in Panama. It is known for having a variety of luxury stores and known brands like Emporio Armani, Guess, Fendi, Channel, Tiffany & Co., Bulgari, Louis Vuitton, Zara, Prada, Armani Exchange, Carolina Herrera, Hugo Boss, MNG, Swarovski, Givenchy, Hermès, Jimmy Choo, Forever 21, Pull & Bear, Bershka, and many others. Multiplaza Mall is located at the San Francisco neighborhood of Panama City.
- Albrook: The largest mall in Panama and Latin America is a place where you can truly find anything from electronic stores to abowling alley and more. Tons of affordable department stores and resutrants. It’s also easily accessible by taking the metro to the Albrook stop. The bus terminal is located at Albrook.
- Altaplaza: Another mall that has recently opened its door in Panama and is home to the city’s first 4D movie theater. It offers a variety of well known restaurants and it’s located in one of the most centric neighbourhoods which is Condado del Rey.
- Multicentro: A several story mall located on Avenida Balboa with lots of shopping options and a few stores where you can find affordable furniture.
- Los Andes Mall: Located at San Miguelito. It’s a little far from the city but it offers a lot entertainment places, famous franchises, and a food court with a great variety of cuisines.
- Metromall: Metromall is one of the favorite shopping centers of Panamanians and tourists who visit our country. Although it’s located at Via Tocumen which is a little bit far. 15 minutes from Tocumen International Airport. The Courtyard by Marriot Real Hotel is right beside the mall. Discounts up to 50% in more than 300 stores in the mall. You can find resturants, pharmacies, banks, cinema, and many entertainment areas.
- Diablo Rosso: The best store to find unique items made by local artisans. Located inside the Sortis Hotel in Obarrio.